What is Long-Term Care?
When a health condition or change in life circumstances makes it difficult to stay in your home, Vetras’ long-term care facility provides the continuous professional services you need to feel safe, comfortable and at home.
A New Kind of Nursing Home
At Vetras, we have created a new standard in long-term nursing care. In addition to providing the medical services and daily assistance you need, our compassionate staff is dedicated to boosting your emotional and social well-being. We offer a personalized experience that’s designed to make you healthier and happier.
When you step inside our facility, you’ll find warm and pleasant surroundings, friendly associates, and unparalleled skilled nursing care. As a resident, your needs and preferences shape your experience, from food choices to activities. We are committed to helping you feel at ease, at rest and at home.
Our Core Services
Our long-term care is designed to make your life away from home manageable and enjoyable.
Our long-term care includes:
- Activities of Daily Living assistance
(dressing, bathing, grooming)
- Dementia Care
- Diabetes Management and Neuropathy Care
- Infections, including those requiring IV Antibiotics
- IV and Oxygen Therapy
- Joint and Orthopedic Care
- Medication Management
- Nutrition Guidance
- Physical, Occupational, Respiratory and Speech Therapies
- Recreational Activities
- Respiratory Care
- Spiritual Programs
- Stroke and Neurological Care
- Wound Care
Also Available if Needed
- Assistance with personal cares
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication management and administration
- Personal escorts within the community
- Diabetic management
- Licensed nursing services
- Resident assistant services
Contact us Today
If you or someone you love is in need of specialized care, Vetras Healthcare is here. Contact us today to find out how our team of experts can help you.